Artificial Intelligence refers to a machine's ability to mimic smart human behaviour. AI systems are, to put it another way, algorithms that try to imitate things that humans do. On the other hand, machine learning is the science and engineering of giving computers the ability to learn without explicit programming — algorithms that learn from data.
AI and machine learning are often discussed in tandem with each other, but it is important to note that not all AI methods use machine learning, and that machine learning is also used to decipher genetic sequences in addition to AI.
AI is supposed to radically change the lives of everyone around the globe. It may be direct or indirect, but there are enormous benefits. Some of the most important benefits are described below.
- It is hoped that AI will promote a better life of poverty reduction.
- AI can perform dangerous tasks effectively.
- AI can automate cars, making travel simpler.
- AI will build a pool of business opportunities
Few examples of widely used AI technologies include:
- Speech Recognition: Taking audio and finding out the words that are spoken.
- Natural Language Understanding: Take sequences of words and evaluate the intended meaning.
- Computer Vision: Recognizing objects and understanding the world— offering, for example, sensory feedback for driverless car control.
- Dialogue Management / Conversational AI: Ability to hold a natural conversation with Dialog Management / Conversational AI. Taking the user's sense, thinking, and deciding what to say and do next.
3Vs (volume, variety and velocity) are three major data characteristics or dimensions. Volume refers to the quantity of data, variety refers to the number of data types and speed refers to data processing speed.